SPARCS (Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress) is a group program for adolescents who may be facing challenges in different areas of their lives due to stress. With SPARCS, OMNI gives youth the opportunity to not only identify and control their current stressors, but also build skills for life.
SPARCS Equips Youth With the Following Coping Skills:
- Mindfulness in cultivating awareness (Wise Mind)
- Distress Tolerance in coping with emotions in the moment (Self-Soothe)
- Conflict Resolution in slowing down techniques (SOS)
- Communication in maintaining relationships (MAKE a LINK)
- Foster Empowerment in minimizing mess you up (MUPs)
- Problem-Solving in resisting urges (LET ‘M GO)
For more information, please contact our Customer Care Specialist at (847) 353-1500.