OMNI offers individual, family and group counseling for youth encountering emotional and behavioral difficulties. We believe encouraging adolescents to learn through their actions is the best way to make positive change in their lives. Our experiential therapy treatment approach offers hands-on challenges and connects learning experience with the development of skills for life.
Our counseling services also include:
- Diagnostic and Assessment Services: OMNI licensed professional staff offer a comprehensive assessment and provide clinical diagnosis and individualized treatment planning for youth and their family.
- Crisis Intervention Services: Professional staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for crisis intervention responses to adolescent-related emergency situations. We provide immediate response to crisis calls from police, schools, clients or families seeking immediate assistance with adolescent or family-related problems. The focus of this service is family stabilization.
- Critical Incidence Services: OMNI provides professional staff for consultation and response to communities with community-wide crisis situations that have substantially impacted the community. If you are in need of immediate help call (847) 353-1500 ext. 0
- SPARCS (Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress) teaches coping skills to adolescents who may be facing challenges in different areas of their lives due to stress.
- Seven Challenges® helps substance-abusing and substance-dependent adolescents become motivated to commit to change and address co-occurring life skill deficits, situational problems and psychological problems.
If you are interested in Counseling Services call our intake line at (847) 353-1500 ext. 1664 to speak with our Bilingual Intake Specialist.