OMNI offers individual, family and group counseling for youth encountering emotional and behavioral difficulties. We believe encouraging adolescents to learn through their actions is the best way to make positive change in their lives. Our experiential therapy treatment approach offers hands-on challenges and connects learning experience with the development of skills for life.
Our counseling services also include:
- Diagnostic and Assessment Services: OMNI licensed professional staff offer a comprehensive assessment and provide clinical diagnosis and individualized treatment planning for youth and their family.
- Crisis Intervention Services: Professional staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for crisis intervention responses to adolescent-related emergency situations. We provide immediate response to crisis calls from police, schools, clients or families seeking immediate assistance with adolescent or family-related problems. The focus of this service is family stabilization.
- Critical Incidence Services: OMNI provides professional staff for consultation and response to communities with community-wide crisis situations that have substantially impacted the community.
- GAP (Girls After School Program) offers young women creative and exciting structured activities that promote positive self-image, teamwork and leadership opportunities.
- SPARCS (Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress) teaches coping skills to adolescents who may be facing challenges in different areas of their lives due to stress.
- RESPONSE is for youth facing community, drug, or alcohol-related violations and/or situations who want to recognize and apply positive decision-making and goal-setting skills.
- Seven Challenges® helps substance-abusing and substance-dependent adolescents become motivated to commit to change and address co-occurring life skill deficits, situational problems and psychological problems.
- Juvenile Justice Groups include Crossroads, Peer Jury and Gang Prevention/Intervention. These programs help youth develop emotional and social skills and make better life choices by emphasizing accountability, the reconciliation of past wrongs and community safety.
- School-Based Groups address both prevention and intervention of areas such as bullying, gang involvement, suicide and substance use/abuse, parenting adolescents, social skills and the transition to high school.
- Multi-Family Group: Anger can be a signal that something in our life needs to change. One out of five Americans has an emotion management problem. The problem is not anger, a natural human emotion, but rather the mismanagement of anger. Emotion Management is designed to help male adolescents and their families eliminate aggression and suppression. Behaviors and emotions are often thought of being out of a person’s control. Participants will learn how they choose to view a situation and control their emotional response.
For more information, please contact our Customer Care Specialist at (847) 353-1500.